TRACKING THE COLLUSION
January 8, 2018
In the early 1900s 1 person in 20 got cancer. Today it is 1 in 3. Two million people are diagnosed with cancer every year!
It’s so insidious. By using the simple process of cause and effect American businesses make guaranteed money for their investors.
It begins with food manufacturers hiring advertising agencies who hold “focus groups” to research addictive tastes and eye grabbing, user-friendly packaging. Then they produce and advertise foods for public consumption that have irresistible flavors, plenty of sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, sucrose, maltose, and carcinogenic preservatives for animal products to promote “long shelf life”.
This creates an incentive for farmers to bring to market millions of cows, pigs and chickens raised on antibiotics in deplorable conditions and to plant millions of acres of GMO corn – thus making Monsanto investors rich. And to plant and harvest farmers must go into 100s of thousands of dollars of debt to banks in order to purchase the machinery from American manufacturers. Then they must buy the fuel from the oil companies necessary to run them.
Ordinary citizens of our nation consume this phoney food not knowing that it is actually food for our cancer cells to replicate. Eventually our body’s are swimming in a high acid, low alkaline toxic soup and our immune system cannot perform their natural function to eliminate cancer cells.
When we are diagnosed with cancer then we need the medical industry and pharmaceutical companies. Doctors, surgeons, hospitals, chemo, radiation and pills, pills, pills. That makes us desperate to buy medical insurance to help pay for these expenses.
So let me track it about collusion of big businesses to provide profits for their shareholders.
1) MONSANTO supplies seeds, fertilizers and weed killers that destroy the natural minerals and bacteria that nature so generously provides in our soils
2) Farmer’s purchase equipment made by American farm MACHINERY MANUFACTURERS that creates extreme indebtedness to BANKS.
3) To get products to market, machines require fuel that is bought in bulk from OIL COMPANIES.
4) FOOD MANUFACTURERS produce cancer promoting food products
5) ADVERTISING AGENCIES do “focus groups” that determine addictive tastes, textures and packaging to attract public purchase.
6) The public buys and consumes what is on supermarket shelves.
6) MEDICAL INDUSTRY diagnoses cancers of all kinds. The patient needs doctors, surgeons, palliative care, nurse practitioner, nurse navigator, oncologists.
8) HOSPITALS perform procedures
9) INSURANCE COMPANIES sell policies to help the patient pay the bills.
We have been mightily duped my friends – all for caucasian men to have more money in their pockets.